The NYTimes graphic shows in pink and red who received greater than the 1% annual chance maximum precipitation for 24 hours. Those areas receiving less are in yellow tones.
- Greenland Melting? Not so Fast, It’s Gaining Mass. So is Antarctica.
- FEMA’s Dilemma – Renewal of the Expired National Flood Insurance Program
- You parked the trains where?
- Romeo, the amorous 400 lb. alligator, killed in 3am meeting with lady driver and baby
- Cos Cob Power Plant Park takes shape -But where’s the erosion and sedimentation control?
- The warmest of Winters in the Northeast gives way to Spring with a cold ocean fog.
- Please stand by for a brief service interruption
- Moon Jupiter Venus and Mercury fill the evening sky
- A lightning-split tree heals on Leap Day.
- How does the Interstate cross the River?
- What you see at the beach if you look up – and not down.
- Byram River Sewer Siphon repaired – with big increase in flooding hazard
- Excuse me! Did you drop something???
- First Iris of 2012 – Alligators in breeding season
- A day at the beach anywhere is still a good day, says Sound Beacher
- January is best enjoyed on the Gulf of Mexico after 5 pm with Venus high!
- The Sun marches ever northward!
- Even Turtles get lucky in the Spring.
- Anhinga Who?
- S3 Solar Storm in Progress. Button down the hatches, Scotty!