- Greenland Melting? Not so Fast, It’s Gaining Mass. So is Antarctica.
- FEMA’s Dilemma – Renewal of the Expired National Flood Insurance Program
- You parked the trains where?
- Romeo, the amorous 400 lb. alligator, killed in 3am meeting with lady driver and baby
- Cos Cob Power Plant Park takes shape -But where’s the erosion and sedimentation control?
- The warmest of Winters in the Northeast gives way to Spring with a cold ocean fog.
- Please stand by for a brief service interruption
- Moon Jupiter Venus and Mercury fill the evening sky
- A lightning-split tree heals on Leap Day.
- How does the Interstate cross the River?
- What you see at the beach if you look up – and not down.
- Byram River Sewer Siphon repaired – with big increase in flooding hazard
- Excuse me! Did you drop something???
- First Iris of 2012 – Alligators in breeding season
- A day at the beach anywhere is still a good day, says Sound Beacher
- January is best enjoyed on the Gulf of Mexico after 5 pm with Venus high!
- The Sun marches ever northward!
- Even Turtles get lucky in the Spring.
- Anhinga Who?
- S3 Solar Storm in Progress. Button down the hatches, Scotty!
Monthly Archives: July 2017
Greenland Ice Study The treat of rising sea levels is link to land supported ice only, since floating fresh water ice has already displaced the sea water it floats on. All of Greenland ice has the capacity to raise ocean … Continue reading
Flood Insurance is at a critical point in its legal life, having reached the expiration of the National Flood Insurance Program. It bears many policy similarities to the complexity of “Repeal and Replace” for Obamacare. Obamacare spread the “mandate” for … Continue reading